"The world is a dangerous place, not because of
those who do evil, but because of those who look on

and do nothing".


- Albert Einstein




Monday, January 28, 2008

Meet Loki





My latest addition ... Loki.

He came from my goat shearer, on whom he was dumped a while ago. He was dominating her old sow, so she wanted rid of him ... and I'm a sucker.

He's a cool fellow. Not friendly, but not aggressive ... he's active & chatty.

He does a cool stretchy-play bow-treading thing ... kind of down in front and like a cat scratching its claws on the carpet ... often while champing. (See pic below)

"Is this a boar thing?", I asked members of the pig email lists I'm on. Annie replied: "Yes it is. He's reminding you to please admire his studliness often and from every viewing angle."


No comments:

GoVeg.com

My pigs - past & present

Free Veg Starter Kit
Powered by WebRing.

Powered by WebRing.