"The world is a dangerous place, not because of
those who do evil, but because of those who look on

and do nothing".


- Albert Einstein




Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Neuter Day!


Yesterday the boys were neutered - YAY! They are such terrible little piglets! They went in in the am, out in the aft, and into a new pen, next to Pinky. I just hope it holds the Toadlet! It will be easier to socialize them there, and they can get to know Pinky before joining her herd (OK - it's just her - but I imagine her as the matriarch!).


I think Daisy is enjoying them being gone - I was able to open the big door on her pen so she can bask in the sun again. She seems more active, too - not sure whether she is happy to be rid of them or is looking for them!

No comments:

GoVeg.com

My pigs - past & present

Free Veg Starter Kit
Powered by WebRing.

Powered by WebRing.