"The world is a dangerous place, not because of
those who do evil, but because of those who look on

and do nothing".


- Albert Einstein




Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why we need to keep our pigs entertained!

Melinda's trio of piglets demonstrates how much fun (i.e. trouble!) pigs can get into:

Well, it's been cold here (for Alabama) and getting colder ... the little darlin's don't like it outside when it's cold and windy ... I think they have cabin fever ... I went in my daughter's room to talk to her for all of 5 minutes ... thought it odd that I didn't hear the little pitter patter of angelic hooves (they usually follow me) ... now I know why ... notice the innocent look on those angel faces!!!

No comments:

GoVeg.com

My pigs - past & present

Free Veg Starter Kit
Powered by WebRing.

Powered by WebRing.