"The world is a dangerous place, not because of
those who do evil, but because of those who look on

and do nothing".


- Albert Einstein




Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Update - July 31, 2007


Got the posts pounded in for the side of Daisy's yard - now just have to find some daylight time to wire the hog panels on and we're in business!


Daisy is def getting around better. Didn't get her feet re-done this w/e, due to a family matter, but hopefully in the next week ...


And - I spotted her anus over the weekend! YAY! (I know - get a life!). But it is exciting to see the pounds melt away - and to see Daisy apparently feeling better, too!


I can ALMOST see her eyes, too! I can def see the lashes move when she blinks ...

No comments:

GoVeg.com

My pigs - past & present

Free Veg Starter Kit
Powered by WebRing.

Powered by WebRing.