"The world is a dangerous place, not because of
those who do evil, but because of those who look on

and do nothing".


- Albert Einstein




Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Varia around the Farm

Here's Arthur - my Brown Swiss Ox. He's almost 8 years old, about 6 feet tall, over 2 tonnes in mass, and (luckily) a big sweetie! He hasn't pulled anything in years - as I butchered his former partner (who decided it was a fun game to try and intimate/play with me), and I have had trouble getting a single yoke made for him. In recent years he's had some foot trouble (tender tootsies!), so now he's a big pet!





And, here's our house - we moved in last November after renovating all last spring/summer. Still much outside work to do - but I love it!

No comments:

GoVeg.com

My pigs - past & present

Free Veg Starter Kit
Powered by WebRing.

Powered by WebRing.