"The world is a dangerous place, not because of
those who do evil, but because of those who look on

and do nothing".


- Albert Einstein




Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sending Good Thoughts to Stan the Man ...


Stanley, the 13-year old first pig of my friend, Kim, has been under the weather for the past couple of days with some tummy troubles ...

Here's hoping it's just a bug that moves on, leaving Stan his charming old self.

(OK - the truth: when I visited Kim last year, Stan kinda intimidated the hell out of me. I was still pretty new to pigs, and he has his own way of relating to people, that is not always obviously warm & fuzzy ... but he is a real character, and I do believe Kim & Roy when they insist that Stan does have his sweet side!).
Hope you're feeling better, soon, Stanley!

No comments:

GoVeg.com

My pigs - past & present

Free Veg Starter Kit
Powered by WebRing.

Powered by WebRing.